Simple, Beauty, Unique.
BETTER APPROACH. SUPERIOR RESULTS.
Kentwood Homes is a full-service,
integrated residential development
and interior design company based
in Vancouver, BC.
Some of our most recent works crafted by our team.
Kentwood Homes integrates all aspects of the custom home building process to create quality custom homes that are unique to You. At the same time, we generate quality work at outstanding value by bringing together a team (client, builder, architect, engineers and trades) for Your project. This is what is referred to as an Integrated Design Process.
When planning Your home, as custom home builders, we use an Integrated Design Process (IDP) approach. This process creates a team around Your project (Client, builder, architect, engineers and trades). Significant time and energy are invested early in the planning to create synergies which allow for optimization recognized by you, the occupant. This includes: affordability, comfort, health, resiliency and efficiency. “A-house-as-a-system” thinking brings a home together holistically, including the people, the enclosure, the mechanical and design. It considers all of the interactions these otherwise independent systems have within these custom homes, to create a space that is comfortable and healthy all year round.
- Airtight and highly insulated building envelope
- Healthy non off-gassing materials
- Ventilation system for healthy indoor air and comfort
- Efficient heating and hot water systems
- Energy star-rated appliances
- Materials to reduce sound transmission
- Efficient windows and doors
- Quality fit and finish
- Low environmental and carbon footprint material
- Practical and effective designs